Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas

Options
  • 17-12-2005 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat, put.................. you all know the how the it goes.

Well what is the story with everyone here for the christmas, anyone got some nice ideas for the family festivities, any wish or special plans.

I want to take this oppertunity to wish you all a very merry christmas to you and all.

Cheers

Nanook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yes, Merry Christmas to one and all.:)

My wish is that our Government and politicians might suddenly realise that the 'North West actually exists', and perhaps they might give consideration to our need for a proper infrastructure, i.e. a proper health service, better roads,better telecommunications/broadband and a real rail network from Dublin via Sligo to Derry and on to Belfast.

I could go on, but is there really any point ;) .

P.:cool:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Happy Christmas to all, or if American, "Happy Holidays" :p:D

I've no big plans. Work is gonna be very hectic for the next week, so I'll be glad to see 6pm on Xmas Eve! Only then, does Christmas start for me! Then I'll be off to folks home, and go to the pub and get absolutely blind drunk! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Here's wishing all a very happy & peaceful Xmas.

Haven't really anything planned now as my mother in law passed away last Friday so things will be a bit subdued.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Sorry for your troubles, muffler :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Happy xmas to the fellow north westerners, viva la revolution.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

muffler deapest sympathies to you and yours.

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Things will obviously be a bit different now over the festive season. The wee things like taking the kids down to their Granny's house on Xmas evening will be a bit strange for them as it will be their Granda only who will be there.

Anyway the show must go on and I hope everyone has a good time and dont over-indulge in the food & drink departments.

I will still have the old boards radar in view over Xmas so no coming in at night, half cut and posting rude things :D:D

muffler wrote:
    Thanks guys for the kind words.

Anyway the show must go on and I hope everyone has a good time and dont over-indulge in the food & drink departments.

:D

I am sorry to read about your loss, it's not the type of news anyone needs, especially at this time of year.

Very sad, but the 'wee things' can prove to be a great comfort at times like this, so I hope you and yours will find some joy and solace over Christmas.

Sincere sympathies,

Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I wish you and your family all the best, a peaceful christmas and happiness in the comming year.

and a happy christmas to everyone else. Take care on the roads and please don't drink and drive.

Thanks Paddy20 and foggy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭jimmeh

Sorry for your loss muffler.

For me xmas can only get better, bring on the booze.

jimmeh wrote:
    For me xmas can only get better, bring on the booze.

Yep, I second that, bring on the boozy woozy, snoozy, more boozy and woozy, Hic ;) .

P.:cool:

Advertisement