Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 16-12-2005 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Hey Everybody,

Have a good Christmas and see most of you for the next boards beer. And as for the exams when we get back as a wise man once said "May the force be with you" :)

Cheers
    Rory

P.S. Right I'm off drinking now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I'll second that... as the poem goes "Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night".

Enjoy the holidays guys. Count yourselves lucky cos I am still stuck here for another week. Best of luck with the exams, hope it all goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I have my last exam here in just over 8 hours; all going to plan I'll be college-free until February 16th!

Enjoy the holidays everybody, have a great Christmas and good luck in your exams come January.

Then hopefully come semester I'll be able to meet some of ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Elley

440Hz wrote:
    I'll second that... as the poem goes "Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night".

Enjoy the holidays guys. Count yourselves lucky cos I am still stuck here for another week. Best of luck with the exams, hope it all goes well for you.

I'm with you there, stuck here for another week!

Have a lovely Christmas all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Just packing stuff right now, Happy Xmas all, I'll be seeing some of you rather soon, but to everyone else have a good one!

Till next year!

Alan

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Aye, hope everyone had a good semester! I sure did!

Happy Xmas and good luck in your exams in january.

See you all at the next beer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭IceHawk

Damn lazy students. Us co-ops are stuck working till Christmas eve. Are the co-ops in the college off now as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭incisor71

IceHawk wrote:
    Damn lazy students. Us co-ops are stuck working till Christmas eve. Are the co-ops in the college off now as well?
    And for the ex-students, now in Pay All You Earn land.... stuck here for another helter-skelter week. Oh joy!

Btw I must pop up a picture of myself in the picture thread - identifying myself as the 30-something BULBs visitor should be enough though!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

IceHawk wrote:
    Are the co-ops in the college off now as well?

Nope fraid we are stuck here until next friday...
    At least campus will be nice and quiet next week, like the good ole days of the summer. *sigh*

Seasons greetings

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Waves bye bye - see ye soon guys!
    Hope ye have a great christmas and relax before the exams:mad:

Merry Christmas!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Merry christmas everyone! I promise to try and make to a boards beer sometime

• Advertisement
Advertisement