Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky Lead Gtarst av´ble in N.Dublin 4covers

Options
  • 15-12-2005 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, own transport, lots of experience, age 27 US Tri-state tour under my belt.

I´m listening to Off the Wall by Michael Jackson again at the moment.

I love rock aswell, I´m up for anything coverswise, if there´s an Abba Band that needs a Bjorn gimme a call.

If it´s anything in the last 10 years it won´t be my thing.

I´m very Poffessional in my attitude, I know my way around my instrument and I like a good laugh while rehearsing provided we´re on track, so I´d expect the same of anyone I´m working with.

have car

email dmgpros@yahoo.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CURLY KAREN

I might need another guitarist for a coverband. Are you goodlooking? (Not unimportant!! in the coversband-business)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Brother A

yeah I hear the last guy was a right dog woof woof

-or so I heard anyway : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Toneranger

Hi Karen,

Best I send you a photo and you make up your own mind, email me

cheers,

David

Advertisement