Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottled Gas Appliances

Options
  • 15-12-2005 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Attention Mods: Please move if posted in the wrong section (and apology tendered)

I’m looking for a list of companies / business (small or large) or self employed, ( all duly qualified / certified) to supply, service, repair, maintain, etc small bottled gas appliances such as cookers(camping type), heaters, etc. Regular inspection ( 2 or 3 times a year) would probably be necessary. There’s a possible service contract on offer here.

Googling didn't yield success

Regards
    t

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi tapest,

I know that Calor did hold a list of qualified installers, it wasn't complete but probably one of the biggest Nationwide lists you will find.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

Thanks for that RP, but a wash out I'm afraid. On their lists there's only 3 in Dublin area...of which, 1 has recently retired, another has migrated into "the big stuff" ( central heating by calor) and the third isn't showing much interest, Understandable if he's doing all the domestic work in the city.
    Might have a go at camping shops, caravan suppliers etc. But again thanks for the effort. appreciated
    Regards
    t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi tapest,

PM with more details if you wish I may have another solution to offer you.

Advertisement