Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Request) junior Liverpool champions league jersey.

Options
  • 15-12-2005 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

I’m looking for help finding one of these for a friend’s child for Christmas, at the moment they’re proving very hard to come by. I would be hoping to pick one up in the southeast or southwest region or on-line if needs be. The size is large in junior. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

did u try alfiehales in waterford, they probably would have 1 or if not they will get it for u, or lifestyle or elvery sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think they had them in Elverys when I was in there a couple of weeks ago.
    DS2 is a ManU supporter, DH is Liverpool supporter and it looked like they had more Liverpool stuff. I wouldn't know about what sizes are in stock.

If you phone the different shops it will save leg work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

no joy anywhere but thanks for the help anyway. i think they only made 20000 of them so i'd say they'll be very hard to come across now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Jor

I tried to find one a few weeks ago but had to settle on the older home shirt.
    Unless you know someone going to or living in Dublin, you are very unlikely to get one any time soon.

Advertisement