Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting stuff printed from a CD

Options
  • 15-12-2005 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get some word documents printed from a CD. is there anyone in town that do this? the one or two shops such as OneStopStationary do not do this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

go to the print room in UL. its in the D block floor 1. In town?? anyone you know work in a buisness with a printer. i'm sure they would do it. there is probably no official shop that does it though. they might if it was a favour or if you offered them money. maybe a computer shop or internet cafe??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

actually never thought of the internet cafe route. as for UL its kinda out of my way and I am not a student there anyway. I'm in City Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

The chemist there across from supermacs, id think
    there would be a good bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Moviedrome on Henry Street, sound blokes in there they'll look after you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Or there is a Print Shop in Williams St. ..... opposite 'Marys' (before Marys closed down) .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thanks for the tips. I got it printed in O Maras office supplies next door to fine wines on Catherine Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

If you need this in future, go to Hacketts on william street (opposite Mary's). Ask for Conor or Brian, and they'll hook you up.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

If you need this in future, go to Hacketts on william street (opposite Mary's). Ask for Conor or Brian, and they'll hook you up.

that's the one I was thinking of :p ......

Advertisement