Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEMALE AVAILABLE..........(for singing.....)

Options
  • 14-12-2005 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Sorry.... :( I know dats extremly sad of me...... :o but... actually there's no explanation for that.... sorry!!!

Anywho, 21yr old female singer available. Influences rangin from Juliet Turner to Green Day, from System of a Down to Damien Rice, from The Frames to Jewel....... love it all.... love to sing it all!!! :D

Bin doin few gigs on my own, with d guitar.... gets a bit lonely! Have some of my own stuff :confused: but would love to write and perform with other people!!!

Interested, let us know :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you're not available for sexing after all, damn.
    You should em, say where you are located. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shell

Oh crap, yea, Thanx

Located in Limerick City & Clare area.....

If I had a brain i'd be dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement