Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clickable Fit Semi-Solid

Options
  • 14-12-2005 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hey there.
    Is it possible to get the Semi-Solid with a clickable fit and if so how much should I pay. I just bought laminate and put it down on two awkward rooms without much problems. I would rather avoid getting Semi-Solid that requires glueing as I am putting this down myself. The quotes I was getting for putting down the semi-sold is around 600/700 which I find excessive. The place I bought the laminate have said that the Non-Clickable fitting semi-Solid would be around 22 Euro Per Square metre and 44 for the clickable firt semi-solid. Is that too excessive ?
    Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Hi
    How much a square yard was the fitting price for semi

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

I got a price recently for semi-solid walnut floor (18mtr Sq) tounge n groove (ie glue it) at €700 including underlay. I didn't ask how much the boards on their own were:o . But €39 / sq mtr for both sounded reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pleuraXeraphim

It was 40 Square Yards for the room. It will be less but that was to cover wastage. How much harder to put down is the Semi-Solid with glue. I know it is harder but would I manage it. I managed the Laminate perfectly first time round and was delighted with the results. Would I manage to do the Semi-solid with the glue. What extra is involved ? Is it really messy ?

Advertisement