Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the Catch here?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

The catch is tax's and any problem with the pc means you have to send it back to germany

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

No tax its within europe man.

thats pretty damm cheap then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

They have pretty decent feedback too, and postage to Ireland is 50euro I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

That sounds too cheap to be true...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Powerseller with decent feedback. we must remember how much we get ripped off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

we need this investigated!

Big time! Im still looking for flaws.. any german speakers around that can look for small print ? :D I dont trust babelfish ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Buy it and see if it gets delivered. You can be our guinea pig :p

I just might! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

krazy_8s wrote:
    The catch is tax's and any problem with the pc means you have to send it back to germany

You honeslty didnt know that people dont get charged Tax when buying inside Europe????

Charlie McCreevy is the Commissioner in chargeof the Internal Market and Services...you remember him dont you??

Komplett.ie has its main warehoue in the Netherlands!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Alan153

Check out their homepage at www.yesit.de They seem legit and a massively spec'd 3.6Mhz P4 with 2 GB memory and the top of the range ATI Gfx card and all the other bells and whistles for a measly €1800. I am very impressed. I tried a dummy order and they will even get an expert/engineer to phone you to make sure that you ordered products that are all compatible.
    Looks sweet.

zuma wrote:
    You honeslty didnt know that people dont get charged Tax when buying inside Europe????

Charlie McCreevy is the Commissioner in chargeof the Internal Market and Services...you remember him dont you??

Komplett.ie has its main warehoue in the Netherlands!!!!

You say that when we live in a country with VRT. A Tax which is illegal by european union standards

Alan153 wrote:
    Check out their homepage at www.yesit.de They seem legit and a massively spec'd 3.6Mhz P4 with 2 GB memory and the top of the range ATI Gfx card and all the other bells and whistles for a measly €1800. I am very impressed. I tried a dummy order and they will even get an expert/engineer to phone you to make sure that you ordered products that are all compatible.
    Looks sweet.

Nice! we really are getting screwed royally over here though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Those prices are less than Newegg though, which is pretty shockingly cheap... Are all of these PCs falling off the back of a truck somewhere ;)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

FAAAAKIN ELLE! :eek: :eek: :eek:

thats one big bargoonie!

Advertisement