Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Key in use

Options
  • 14-12-2005 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, typical, I went and brought the PC version and the cd key is in use already, grrrrrr.

Anyway, anyone know what to do.
    I have a number for Konami that i'll ring tomorrow but is there an offical cd key in use complaint place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭astec123

This seems to be happening a lot, its them damn keggens, anyway a lot of them tend to be assholes and say to either return it or charge you for the chance to play the game you paid for. Stand your ground, if they start saying anything money related just say how trading standards will love this one! Make a point of having the receipt and demand they check their records to see when it was activated and compare to the date you give them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Thats the thing, there is no proper CD key gen in this game.
    Somebody obviously went into the shop to get it, which would suggest its actually someone on this forum :D

----

Typical, they want me to send them the CD and the manual and they will reissue me with another one, i ask how long that will take, and they said, 3-4 weeks :)
    So I asked why shouldn't I just bring it back to the shops, they said, you should.
    I ask them are they gona stop this CD key being in use, they said, nope :)
    Top quality stuff

Advertisement