Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6" white tiles?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

My bathroom washbasin was replaced recently (well, about two years ago) and some of the plain white 6" tiles behind it were reefed out and broken. The time is coming up when they should probably be replaced, but I can't find any quantity of this size tiles less than a box of something like 44.

Is there anywhere that sells them in smaller quantities? I only need around 8 or 10!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

luckat wrote:
    My bathroom washbasin was replaced recently (well, about two years ago) and some of the plain white 6" tiles behind it were reefed out and broken. The time is coming up when they should probably be replaced, but I can't find any quantity of this size tiles less than a box of something like 44.

Is there anywhere that sells them in smaller quantities? I only need around 8 or 10!
    Try B&Q, but they even charge you for samples, but it might work out cheaper than a full box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

My agents and servants have already tried B&Q, but they only have big boxes. Thanks for the thought, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,134 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

tubs n tiles gave us a whole box of samples (~€50) so maybe try them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Fifty nicker! Eeek! I only want about five or 10 tiles! But I'll take a look, tx.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,134 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

luckat wrote:
    Fifty nicker! Eeek! I only want about five or 10 tiles! But I'll take a look, tx.
    Well I got it for free so that was nice :)
    the tiles are large, so a box was about 1.5m2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How about getting something deliberately different (so as to not look like a patch) that you can buy cheaper, even a mosaic.

Advertisement