Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S.H.A.G week

Options
  • 13-12-2005 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Well that was a load of crap! :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Glad I missed it so! :v:
    It wasn't an uplifting success then, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

Not exactly the highlight of my year, no...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

eh...yeh hat was rubbish. I did`nt eve get free condoms! hardly anybody knew it was on and I went to a talk on Monday that was awful. I posted a simmaller message on Mikado and got slated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anorexic_sally

must agree, i was promised sprem men!! GODDAMMITT!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

Beau wrote:
    eh...yeh hat was rubbish. I did`nt eve get free condoms! hardly anybody knew it was on and I went to a talk on Monday that was awful. I posted a simmaller message on Mikado and got slated.

:eek: NEVER! You got slated...for slating the union...*gasp*

In fairness I had to agree with you, SHAG week this year was only an OK on my list in comparison to SHAG week last year! But (and there is always a but) Health and Fitness week was pretty good! (covers his ass so union people dont find me and force me to take...the R:mad: D Pill)

• Advertisement
Advertisement