Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white goods

Options
  • 13-12-2005 11:07am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone bought white goods in Northern Ireland

best place -- worth the hassle ???

Was thinking of Neff products !!

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

heya,

You've probablyh seen me post on other threads regarding white goods, depending on wot you're spending I'd recommend these guys. http://www.trade-appliances.co.uk

We bought all our stuff from them and saved over 40% on buying in southern Ireland. The pallet cost was 92 pounds UK but the whole lot was delivered to my door within a week of the order.

FBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Fatboypee - I know you bought a range - did you buy stainless steel? Have just found fab place for splash backs and fab stainless steel tiles in UK and they will send them over here for about £20. Let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

Hi Builderwoman,

pressed stainless steel tiles are available here, l know the man that presses them. Available in different finishes and designs.

Sorry for the change of post.

Hi Foamcutter,

Great news. Would you mind pming me the details please. Many thanks. Sorry others for changing the slant on this one.

Regarding white goods. Thanks to a tip from Yop, another poster we are bidding and winning some fab Smeg products on Secondtek. Never be able to afford them here. Check out the ebay secondtek shop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

I suppose as a change in direction of this thread :):)

what maker of white goods are ye buying on these sites.

want a half decent range in the new extension.

Are Neff, Smeg products worth the price.
    Would you chose Smeg over Neff or vice versa or another make.
    What other makes are good value for nice design etc

thx

Advertisement