Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Roof costs

Options
  • 13-12-2005 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone would have an approximate cost for a complete re-roofing of a cottage. The cottage is about 20 metres long by 5 metres wide(outside measurements).
    The roof beams all need replacing along with new slate/tiles.

Thanks,

C.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi,

I appear to have posted a reply in most threads so please don't feel offended if I don't reply to your question.

I have stated before that I have self imposed rules about some things and prices regarding roofs is one of the topics I do not cover.

I do think you deserve some feedback or pointers from anyone else who wishes to answer your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Cuauhtemoc

No probs. :)
    A bit more detail..We'd like to leave the roof space open, not flat, if you know what i mean, as the cottage is quite small. Don't know how much extra that would add. We'd preferably be using slate but that may depend on cost.

Cheers,

C

Advertisement