Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
  • 13-12-2005 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, i've never ordered from Play.com before, and i've spotted spme UMD's on it much cheaper than in the shops here.
    Would i stand a chance of getting them before xmas if i ordered today?

Also, if anyone knows of a shop in Dublin that sells UMD's cheaper than the €30 in most shops, let me know!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Shoul do. Play normally take 3-4 days. Only time i've had problems with delivery from them is when an post act the C***.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭rahim

Yeah, i've been buyin stuff from play.com for a while now, really good service. I get most things within 5 workin days of the order and my post is usually really slow. Only time i had a problem was the time all that strike lark was going on. I dunno if thats over yet or not, you'd want to check that first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Quite honestly, I'd wait untill after christmas before ordering anything from them, as the post is very unreliable this time of year. Great site though, I must've ordered DVDs in the triple figures from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I often buy from them. Delivery to Tipperary is usualy about a week.
    Good site, decent prices and free delivery. Amazon could learn a thingor two from these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

They're reliable and cheap*

*Still, worth checking against blahdvd.com and Cd-wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Very reliable and good customer services. Cant reccomend them enough. Ordered 100s of dvds from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,071 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Only had one occassion where there was a problem with them. Ordered a ps2 controller. Never turned up. Waited a month like the site says and then emailed them. They sent a new one out the next day, so can't complain. Don't have one complaint about them and I've never seen any negative feedback about this site.

Advertisement