Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is this Serbian chap?

Options
  • 12-12-2005 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

....and why does it say I've played and beaten him twice when I haven't played him at all. I'm assuming he left the league and that he entered in a win for everyone else. I'd hate to be getting special treatment!

Enjoying the league so far. Very tough though!

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

He left the league so everyone got 2 3-0s against him.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Dunno, musta left or sumfin. Is others that haven't played a match yet either though that are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

That would be me. I had to leave the league as I really won't have time to play in it after all. I clicked Leave League and it seemed to just give everyone a 3 - 0 win so I imagine everyone is happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

Serbian wrote:
    That would be me. I had to leave the league as I really won't have time to play in it after all. I clicked Leave League and it seemed to just give everyone a 3 - 0 win so I imagine everyone is happy :)

I wasn't sure what to make of it initially.

Pity you couldn't continue. Hopefully next time.

John

Advertisement