Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aeon Flux

Options
  • 12-12-2005 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What a massive pile of poop, everyone must see this movie and not for anything good. Its just replaced Series 7 as the worst movie i have ever seen.

Someone must have seen this after making it and agreeing that its a massive pile of crap.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Series 7 was quite good, I went to see it on whim, not knowing anything about it.

Watched Aeon Flux last night. Charlize is cute.
    Watched Doom before that. The FPS bit elicited some laughs and an entire guffaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I did read in a review that people who have seen Aeon Flux series would be dissapointed by the movie. Lucky I haven't!(I didn't even know wtf was Aeon Flux before I heard about this movie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Aeon Flux .... I've seen some of the series, and thought it was a big pile of crap. So not surprised to hear that the movie is crap too.

I would've preferred to see a film version of The Maxx .. now that was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,674 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I thought Aeon Flux was actually quite good.
    Good action,decent plot,well paced,all in all I really enjoyed this.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I'll be going along to see Theron strut her stuff anyways...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Absolute Garbage. It tries to be super cool but the characters are so silly and contrived it just ends up being laughable. Most of the dialogue is really cringeworthy. Similarly the film takes itself very seriously despite the fact that most episodes of transformers had better storylines that had more effort put into them. The fact that it takes itself so seriously means you can't really laugh at it and just end up in a state of disbelief over how such a mess of a film managed to get made.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm just praying they don't screw up transformers. speilberg is supposed to be a fan though, and knows his shizzle. that's my glimmer of hope. same glimmer of hope extends to halo & peter jackson's involvement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Watched the trailer and thought the acting looked **** from the trailer so that says it all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i'm just praying they don't screw up transformers. speilberg is supposed to be a fan though, and knows his shizzle. that's my glimmer of hope. same glimmer of hope extends to halo & peter jackson's involvement
    yeah but look at war of the worlds

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

madrab wrote:
    thats a good point. damn good point. God i hated that movie.

EDIT: Dammit - my 1000th post was about war of the worlds. Dammit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,674 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

I''l have you know war of the Worlds is the must own DVD this Christmas according to the ads on tv :D
    The film was a stinker.
    I wonder have they shown in the deleted scenes how Tom Cruise managed to kill
    Tim Robbins ,who was delusional and armed with a shovel ,not to mind being about 3 stone heavier than little Tom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

I''l have you know war of the Worlds is the must own DVD this Christmas according to the ads on tv :D
    The film was a stinker.
    I wonder have they shown in the deleted scenes how Tom Cruise managed to kill
    Tim Robbins ,who was delusional and armed with a shovel ,not to mind being about 3 stone heavier than little Tom.
    wizards?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

the power of scientology :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Woeful, woeful movie.

Just garbage.

and for the record, I liked series 7.

Advertisement