Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seed of chucky

Options
  • 12-12-2005 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

is this out in the video shops,i cant find it anywhere and is it any good????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Elroy el

Yeah its not bad,i got it in Xtravision for a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hmmmmm.... suitable for After Hours..... i certainly think so! :rolleyes:

Not like we have a Films Board or anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

basquille wrote:
    Hmmmmm.... suitable for After Hours..... i certainly think so! :rolleyes:

Not like we have a Films Board or anything!
    why???? eh why. every time i post something i have someone giving out to me WHY????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Look, your'e obviously a new poster here and some people take great delight in taking the pi$$ out of newcomers. Don't take it too hard. Explore Boards a bit more before posting too much. Find out where the different forums are and post in the correct ones. You'll fit in just fine and when you have enough posts under you belt not to be a complete newbie I'll come and take the pi$$,ok ? Have fun.

Loose the textspeak, you not on a phone, there is no charge per word, everybody here hates it, it only draws attention to you and make you look like a gobshyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hagar wrote:
    Loose the textspeak, you not on a phone, there is no charge per word, everybody here hates it, it only draws attention to you and make you look like a gobshyte.

I don't see no textspeak.

• Advertisement

Have a look at the girl's other posts. She even started on in textspeak asking for "txt m8s". I'm only posting my little welcome speech on one thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hagar wrote:
    Have a look at the girl's other posts. She even started on in textspeak asking for "txt m8s". I'm only posting my little welcome speech on one thread.

Cool, sorry I didn't notice any of her other posts.

Hagar wrote:
    if you have a problem with me post it to me n not everyone else

Did anyone else try to be helpful or did they just rip the pi$$ ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It would appear Lizanne has already been banned from the Shop Forum, caused a storm in the Mobile/PDA Section, and now starting random threads in After Hours :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It would appear Lizanne has already been banned from the Shop Forum, caused a storm in the Mobile/PDA Section, and now starting random threads in After Hours :D

the fiend!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

lizanne wrote:
    if you have a problem with me post it to me n not everyone else
    lurk more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved.... pay more attention to the rules in future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

did this flick bypass the cinema or was i just sleeping that week. Loved the Bride Of Chucky so may have to check this out if its continuing in a similar vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Liked the other Chuckie movies but thought theis one was terrible.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

It's great the way she completely ignores reason and common sense...

following me around now are u? im touched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ok, well this has gone absolutely nowhere, and most of the posts are completely off topic. Not sure why this was sent off to my domain, rather than just binned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement