Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results entered incorrectly for boards.ie cup

Options
  • 11-12-2005 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Lo all,

I bring some bads news, myself and bern had a cup match today since we had already played in the league, i won 2-1 so i proceded to enter the score, I clicked my events, boards.ie cup, enter result and just entered the 2-1 scoreline in the first boxes where I seen my and berns' names, turns out there are now 2 games ented in the league now for myself and burns, the 2-1 scoreline in my favour is supposed to be the cup result. Sorry for ****ing up! also somewhere along the line the cup result was entered in the correct boxes but the wrong way around. I know I'm gonna get a lot of abuse but again I apologise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

So basically you have entered in a league result that didnt happen AND entered in the wrong result for the cup match ? :eek:

You little genius. Heres what I think you should do, take the result you entered into the league as your second league game. If you havent verified the cup game score, REPLAY that game, and change score as necisary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Thats what tried to say :P

nooo, it should be cup game :P I gotta chance in league, not in cup :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Yeah thats grand berns so we have played our 2 league games which you have won one 4-0 and I have won one 2-1.

bah :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Berns wrote:
    bah :mad:

what do you mean by this??? are you trying to win the league:)

Would be nice :D

Advertisement