Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do PES CD keys work for the PC?

Options
  • 11-12-2005 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just about to get around to buying this game, but I'd really like to have it for the PES.
    Do you know if the CD Keys for the PES will also work on a PC version? For playing online that is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Assume you mean PS2 :D

Dont think so as PS2 logs into a different server.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Kdjac you should be able to test it no? Oh I forgot what the little lad did:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

cormie when u playin a feckin league game or cup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

When someone will play me, I don't fancy hanging around the lobby for 10 mins to wait for someone to finish a game, I just end up going to quick match after a few seconds of nobody responding:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Yeh, I meant PS2 :)

can anyone confirm or deny the theories?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Theory denied!

They use two different systems altogether. PC uses a legit CD Key, PS2 uses a DNAS id on each disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

dar83 wrote:
    DNAS

the scurge of hard drives everywhere!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Well thats quite annoying, going to have to buy two copies :/
    Expensive things :/

Anyway I'll have the game tonight hopefully, so I can knock Kdjac off his pedestal :) Just like old times :P

Advertisement