Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wana start a band!!

Options
  • 10-12-2005 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

hey im a guitarist looking for a few people to play with!!im playing about4 years,im 20!!im influenced by stuff like iron maiden,iced earth,blind guardian,secret sphere,susuperia and children of bodom!!if anyone is looking for a guitarist,p.m. me.i play a bit of lead but am better at rythm.or if anybody is looking to form a band aswell nd ur a guitarist,drummer bass, or vocalist get in contact!!

cheers!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 DeadReflections

im in:D

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wrathchild

bump

anybody!!

buuump:v:

bump!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 serial

Hello,

I'm french and I plan to go to Dublin on February or March I play drums and I like very much metal. I want to found a band to play with in and to be with English people to learn English faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Liquidmarble

hey, im lookin to start a band or join one. main area is singin. influences would be pantera, slipknot, sentenced, dimmu borgir, children of bodom etc. also play a lil guitar and write a lot of lyrics/material. just wanna get with people who can play and put down some good ****. played in a couple bands before and had a couple gigs but nothin major. just wana have fun and try somethin different.
    thanks,

hope to hear from ya.
    email: sethanon@campus.ie
    steve.

bump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

easy on the bumpin there bud :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dcullen

I am a guitarist and have just recently left a band were I played lead guitar. Influences are ACDC, Rory Gallagher Pink Floyd etc. email me at dcullen@braytc.ie if ineterested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Everfall

im 16 and have been playing guitar for round 4 yrs years i play mainly lead but can do good rythm asweel , my influences are in flames,children of bodom, at the gates, insomnium,norther

im probobly to young but i might aswell try
    i can post a recording if nessecary

cillianwaters@hotmail.com - MSN
    wildchild666@gmail.com - Email

bump

bump!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 zombie_jesus

hey, u still need a drummer? i've been playin 4 about 3 years, i'm 18, full kit. i'm livin near blackrock nd i've got transport nd stuff.

Advertisement