Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial pictures of limerick

Options
  • 10-12-2005 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have any propperaerial pics of limerick coz there all really bad on google nd other places.any suggestions??

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

here's one but it's a couple of years old

http://www.riversidecity.ie/images/Photos/Docklands%20City.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

radioman wrote:
    ya i have that one, the rest are so crap, there is actually no aerial pics of limerick which is so stupid! can any one actually find any??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

there used to be some good stuff on iol maps but they discontinued that service a couple of years back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

myhome.ie and aaroadwatch have ariel photographs of Limerick to the best of my knowledge.but they are a little old though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I have always wanted some Ariel photos of Liemrick but
    the ordinance survey crowd charge for the things and they
    are way too expenive.

Maybe if google earth ever updated Limerick to hi-res......

On some of the County consil sites you can sometimes get large
    PDF files that have like town plans of limerick that you can print out
    to a plotter poster size. They will show you almost every building/road
    and shape of field etc which is the next best thing to an actual photo.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

if only google earth covered limerick it dosnt make sense
    ok so i understand why the got dublin and cork done but random places in kerry and wexford make no sense at all theres just fields in the pics yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

ya huge i was wondering what the hell was the point of that too, i also got this thing off the nasa website which is like google earth, i thought it would be better but it ended up bein a worse version of google earth

Advertisement