Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tusky whens the cup startin tonight?

Options
  • 10-12-2005 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

ey?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

was supposed to start 10/12, it now 11/12 :P
    Tusk, think ya could start a comp on time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

It will be starting 6pm tomorrow evening. We will know groups ETC by about 12 tomorrow afternoon. Check back here. Sorry, I went out drinking tonight and forgot about the cup.

its 12 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Tusky wrote:
    It will be starting 6pm tomorrow evening. We will know groups ETC by about 12 tomorrow afternoon. Check back here. Sorry, I went out drinking tonight and forgot about the cup.

Slightly Jealous. I got my wisdom teeth out so the only thing i can do is stay inside, drink soup and play pro evo! Can't even call down to mates because if i laugh, my mouth bleeds. :( Sorry that is my moment of self-pity...my point is i will be around for this cup thing.

Clubs only,10 min per match, random player form, random weather. Make an agreement regarding disconnects before the game so theres no arguements.

GROUP A (easy group, only 4 people! )
    Kensutz
    Earley
    The Strand Roads
    Salmon

GROUP B
    Y2Dre
    Tusky
    Whiskeyman
    Sofaking
    Cerdito

GROUP C
    oRnein9
    damo c
    berns
    cheesedude
    raskolinov

GROUP D
    Cormie
    Joe316
    Kdjac
    d22ontour
    Johnny-IRL

Check the website for your fixtures. You have until Sunday midnight next weekend to play the first leg of your three group fixtures. ( 3 games)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cormie and Joe havent played a league game, you should PM everyone to make sure they know its on.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Cormie and Joe havent played a league game, you should PM everyone to make sure they know its on.

kdjac

WIll do.

Just a quick warning.

When you are entering results for the cup, take a look at the column on the very left and make sure it says 'boards.ie cup'. Otherwise you will be entering results for the league.

Can we try get the group stages over and done with before the end of the weekend if possible ? No matches have been played in group A at all!

log onto irc and join PES.ie to find people who you gotta play.

I've just to play cheesedude in my group. Prob outta it anyhow :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

No...no i'm not. I want to play people but i can never find them! When can i play u!?

now if u hurry :p Sunday if ya don't :P

Tried pm'n ya & i know ur lookin at this but gf be here soon so gotta prob wait till sat or sun now :P

"cheesedude
    Hosted Moderator

Last Activity: Today 17:06
    Viewing Thread Tusky whens the cup startin tonight? @ 17:06 "

Advertisement