Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Places to go out in DUBLIN!!!

Options
  • 09-12-2005 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey all.

Where do you think are the best places to go out in dublin?

sofar, this is what I think,

Il Mondo is pretty good but unless its a big night and a load of people are out, its really a bit too big.

Q-bar is good craic

D-Two is pretty good and theirs always a good crowd their

Bondi Beach is allright, iv only been their once sofar at da ucd 1st year party

Tramco- iv only been their once, last night, it was the xmas party for DIT, and the women there were totally hot! duno what its like on a normal night tho.

Does any of ya know of any other good places to go? :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved to 'college play'.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

I like the Big Tree and Quinns. But mainly because they're right beside St.Pats, Mater Dei and close to Marino. All colleges with about 80% female population.

Madigans on O'Connell Street is good too, before or after the cinema usually.

I'd love to go to Tramco at some stage, heard its a good spot, Coppers is meant to be an 'experience'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭muffin_man

If I had a euro for every time I've seen this thread I'd be a wealthy wealthy man!

Advertisement