Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Based band seek guitarist

Options
  • 08-12-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

We are HERTZ, A 3 Piece band from Dublin. We rehearse on a regular basis in dublin city centre.

There are currently 3 of us

We are looking for 2 guitarists idealy! Our influences include some of the following but the list is not exhaustive and we're always open to mixing influences and trying new things musically so don't worry...

Metallica, Coldplay, Franz ferdinand, Hole, Guns N Roses, Green Day, Oasis, pretty much anything thats good!

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS! We're a serious band with good gigs in hand and many good contacts to boot

Email info@hertzband.com if you're interested in coming to a rehersal

Cheers

HERTZ

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Got any samples? What ages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 scarlett

Hey,

We have MP3's but they're early ones and v bad. Just recorded in a rehersal room on tape on 4 track! If you REALLY wanna hear them I can sort that

We're all in our early 20's

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I wouldn't mind hearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

19 year old rhythm guitarist into white stripes, nirvana, SRV, johnny cash, franz, pixies, willie nelson....

innarested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Grintle

Hey i'm 22 year old guitarist. Influences are pantera, machine head, etc...... Probably heavier than what you want but let me know anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Hey man,

Im a 20 year old guitarist and keys player. Im interested in the same influences as yourselves and willing to take on this seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

I PM'd you.

Just wondering, do you play to backing tracks and have a cardboard cut out of a Drummer? I saw a band recently who did that.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jGing

Sent you email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

I finished with last band over a year ago and we had two guitarists... Aside from sound, its great to vibe off another guitarist, I feel it's much like the legendary bassist/drummer vibe... Do you already have one guitarist or are you looking for two?? If you do have one guitarist already, are they looking to take a step back guitar wise to give more to vocals? What about writing, do you all colaborate or is it a closed shop??? By the way, I'm on the venus side of the tracks??? Very interested, but losts of questions

Advertisement