Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT:Entering results

Options
  • 08-12-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭

Alot of people, me included, have entered wrong results in www.pesrankings.com

Heres how it works. After a league game, the WINNER will go to www.pesrankings.com, click events, my events, enter results & enter the correct score of the game you just played. The Loser, then has the verify this score. Heres a screenshot of how the loser verifies the result.

verify9ei.jpg

This is the only place the loser has to enter scores. NOWHERE else!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

crikey... didnt know that.
    What about draws?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

whiskeyman wrote:
    crikey... didnt know that.
    What about draws?

decide after the game whos going to enter the result. its fine once both people dont enter it :) if both enter it, it counts as two games with same result!

Bump

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

any word on when the league table is gonna be corrected? also if anyone knows the actual current top 5 could they post it here?

• Advertisement

Correct me if im wrong...

--P W D L P NAME
    17 11 4 2 37 -Tusky
    17 10 4 3 34 -Berns
    14 -9 2 3 29 -Damo c
    19 -8 6 5 24 -Johnny-IRL
    11 -7 3 1 24 -Raskolinov

I could be wrong but Im pretty sure thats correct.

Advertisement