Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 Online Competition for Ireland!!

Options
  • 08-12-2005 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Have all the irish players ever wondered how they match up to the rest of the country?? Well now here is your chance to find out!!

Seen as how this is to find the best online player, you are free to use the team that you are most comfortable with(club or country) as long as you stick with them the whole way through the competition...

You must be an Irish citizen (I am trusting people to be honest, as i won't be running in depth backround checks) and must give assurances that you will play your games on time. We will be very strict about this rule because a lot of tournaments are dying because people are lagging behind with fixtures...
    This will be a Pro evo rankings tournament....(Ps2)

So if your interested send me a email and we'll get it up and running as soon as possible! ShaneK@mymeteor.ie is the address.

Look forward to some great games...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Good luck with league should be a few here who will play on ps2.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 skellyoaks

Thanks Mate...
    If you could help me spread the word that would be brilliant because its a bit slow at the moment....
    But i know for a fact that there are plenty out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Most people on this forum play on the PC so might not be the best place to spread the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 skellyoaks

Where is the best place do you think??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

Sweet...just have to get sorted with an ethernet modem and i'm in.
    I'll drop you a mail.

Fusion

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

I'm in as soon as I get my new TV, I'll be able to go online whenever I need, I'm quite restricted at the moment.
    Great stuff, lets organise this properly and not let it fizzle out like all the other attempts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I think he wants to use www.pesrankings.com as the base for it, excellent site.

kdjac

Advertisement