Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

catwoman is on, OMG what a complete pile of ****e!

Options
  • 06-12-2005 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i heard this was bad, but holy crap.......... holy crapola!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Suppose you have to take it for what it is but man she is sex on legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've never seen the appeal of her myself.

I really think it's quite possibly the worst film ever made... I actually watched a bit of it there to remind me how bad it is... God.. I'd fogotten how horrible the editing is in it.... it's like watching an episode of MTV Cribz.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I really think it's quite possibly the worst film ever made... I actually watched a bit of it there to remind me how bad it is... God.. I'd fogotten how horrible the editing is in it.... it's like watching an episode of MTV Cribz.

lol, oh I so wanna watch this now, Ive heard it was bad, and never had any interest to watch it, but now I feel I must for the sake of comedy.

Actually I just switched it on for a few minutes this evening... and I saw a horrible and pointless and poorly edited basketball scene... followed by a scene featuring the villian of the film (Sharon stone as the owner of a cosmetics company, how naff is that?) We see her in her office which is clearly in a very tall building as we see out the window that all the other sky scrapers are smaller.

Yet when she goes over to the window and looks out we see an overhead shot of her husband with an other woman and getting into a car... she must be about 50 floors up and can see all this?... sheesh... then she breaks a glass in her bare hands in rage... grrr... powerful stuff.

stop it stop it, I cant watch it yet, but this film just seems to get better everytime I read about it - (better in a bad way of course)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

-Al- wrote:
    stop it stop it, I cant watch it yet, but this film just seems to get better everytime I read about it - (better in a bad way of course)
    your one of those s&m movie goers arent you? :)

madrab wrote:
    your one of those s&m movie goers arent you? :)

s&m?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I saw a horrible and pointless and poorly edited basketball scene...

i think it's the worst movie scene, i've ever seen!

i wanna kick the director in the nuts

-Al- wrote:
    s&m?
    sadomasochism

lmao, I dont think so, well I hope not :D

Why did they make a catwoman movie anyway? is she a villain or good guy in it?

• Advertisement

-Al- wrote:
    lmao, I dont think so, well I hope not :D

Why did they make a catwoman movie anyway? is she a villain or good guy in it?
    Oh she's the hero in it, the bad guys are a couple who run a cosmetics company and are probaly the lamest villians of all time.

She's not even Selina Kyle though and they've made her origins all mystical.. some sort of ancient egyptian magical tomcat gives her a bit of a snog as she's near death and she starts to get all the abilities of a cat... except not as lazy...

Oh... and they try to recreate the scene from Batman Returns where Selina Kyle is surrounded by the cats... but it looks no where near as good and they use CGI cats. Also they used special effects to do Catwomans whip, where as Michele Pheifer actually learned how to use a whip.

where as Michele Pheifer actually learned how to use a whip.

oh god yessssss

did i say that out loud?

Oh she's the hero in it, the bad guys are a couple who run a cosmetics company and are probaly the lamest villians of all time.

She's not even Selina Kyle though and they've made her origins all mystical.. some sort of ancient egyptian magical tomcat gives her a bit of a snog as she's near death and she starts to get all the abilities of a cat... except not as lazy...

Oh... and they try to recreate the scene from Batman Returns where Selina Kyle is surrounded by the cats... but it looks no where near as good and they use CGI cats. Also they used special effects to do Catwomans whip, where as Michele Pheifer actually learned how to use a whip.

lol, was this film some film students school project? Why use cgi when it worked in 92, 13 years ago with real ones :eek:

Sheesh... just checking now and it was directed by a guy who simply refers to himself as 'Pitof'

Always a bad sign when a director is too pretentious to even have a proper name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I watched it, thinking it couldn't be quite as bad as it was made out to be....how wrong I was :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I didn't think it was that bad until the 'Purrrrrrrrrrr-fect' line. Then I threw up in my mouth. It was more enjoyable than the rest of that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Did you guys know that Hally Berry has 6 toes on her legs? seriously!

CyberGhost wrote:
    Did you guys know that Hally Berry has 6 toes on her legs? seriously!
    :eek:
    Wonder how many she has on her feet!
    I still would though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I meant on the leg Garred,

here, pics...
    http://www.donandmikewebsite.com/Product/10-21-05-102105.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

CyberGhost wrote:
    Heh. Wonder if that went toward her casting in X-Men?

• Advertisement

CyberGhost wrote:
    Is that picture true. Never actually heard it before. Thats toetally mad!
    Ah here I'm off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

6 toes eh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Catwoman makes jesus cry....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i must see this film

have to wait 4 days though :(

Advertisement