Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock horror picture show

Options
  • 06-12-2005 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

this still playing anywhere? i remember it used to be shown in the classic a few years ago every friday night

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Rock horrow picture show

I assume you mean the "Rocky Horror Picture Show????"

Don't think it's on anymore. Was on in the cinema in Rathmines?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... the good old Classic Cinema in Harolds Cross. I used to have a flat just across the road from it and every Friday night lots of people would go in dressed up.

It closed down just over a year or so ago as the owner felt he was getting too old. Last I heard it was going to be turned into a Lidl... how charming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

that would be funny to get a load of people to dress up and go late night shopping in lidl on friday nights while throwing toast at each other :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

they stopped showing it , i use to love getting dressed up and going to it. hopeful someone will start showing it again

Advertisement