Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just watched Road to Perdition

Options
  • 06-12-2005 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Well not just right now, couple of days ago,

What an amazing movie!

Truly a masterpiece! the cinematography, the activing, the story and especially the soundtrack, Thomas Newman did an awesome job with it! awesome!

But I kinda felt that Jude Law overacted his part just a bit, it was kind of a bit "comicsy"

And only one scene dissapointed me a little,
    that's when Sullivan didn't kill Law's character when he had him wounded. But at the same time you can understand, Sullivan didn't know if the killer was alone, and he only had a pistol, maybe he didn't see his face and thought he was just a "foot soldier" and didn't decide to kill him but get away on time?.

Sorry :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,071 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

You might want to cover up that spoiler. I'd seen the movie before anyway. Was a fair while ago so I can't comment in detail but I thought it was a good film without being amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah it's a great film alright. Plus Thomas Newmans my favourite hollywood composer and Conrad Hall my fav cinematographer. Sam Mendes managed to get both of them for AB and RtP so fair play to him! Halls dead now so I know how well Jarhead is gonna look by comparison but at least Newman will be back again.

Advertisement