Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balleyfermot - Music Tech Course question.

Options
  • 06-12-2005 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hello!

I attended the Balleyfermot opening day on Friday 2nd December and I'm wondering if there is anyone here who hopes to do Music Tech or who has already done the course?

The cons of the college location and the area surrounding it have given me a different perspective with regards to moving there. But what I’m concerned about is the music technology course in the media building. We were introduced by way of a chat where directors streamed down through the different aspects of the course but I am interested to know the opinion of actual students who have attended the course.

Is there any here doing it or who has done it? If so, please emphasise what exactly is achieved during the year. What kind-of physics are taught? Is it required to have honours level physics in Leaving Cert? In general, would you recommend Balleyfermot for Music Technology or are their better places out there? :confused: It would help a lot, thanks.

http://www.neonsundisorder.tk

Advertisement