Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Christmas Lights?

Options
  • 05-12-2005 10:33pm
    Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭
    byte

Which town do you think in the North West has the best Christmas lights?

I'd say Letterkennys would be OK if they all worked!

Stranorlar looks good when you're driving from Ballybofey, and the big long street of lights. Looks good.

Sadly, I personally, am getting fed up with all the white lights. What happened good old coloured bulbs. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

The Twin Towns, of Ballybofey & Stranorlar of course :D .

Me prejudiced, never ;) .

P.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Whats Derry's like , prob be up next week sometime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

Letterkenny seem to have got "new" Christmas lights this year. too bad they still look crap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Have they got them crap looking christmas shpes in Stranorlar this year again. Havent been home for a while and havent seen the lights yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sligonian

our lights are sooo ****.there so old.they need new ones.it was so funny last year when they bought new lights and they had them up and they didnt work.they must have been going cheap or something!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭muffler

j22 wrote:
    Have they got them crap looking christmas shpes in Stranorlar this year again. Havent been home for a while and havent seen the lights yet.
    Sadly they are still the same. I suppose its the best they can afford. Its the chamber of commerce that pay for them and put them up and if you consider that something like only 2 or 3 people turned up for a chamber of commerce meeting a few months ago will give you an idea as to how much interest the business people of the twin towns have in decorating the place for Xmas

Advertisement