Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazing film - R Kelly's Trapped in the Closet

Options
  • 05-12-2005 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

I've had the good fortune to recently have seen R Kelly's film 'Trapped in the Closet'.

It is an unbelieveable piece of work. A feature length musical (music video really) that R Kelly has written, directed and starred in.

It is ridiculously brilliant. I laughed from start to finish. I recommend that everyone sees it. Even the director's commentary is hilarious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's 7 songs (or 5 not sure) that tell a story and then were put to video.
    Have seen part 1 and part 2 on MTV Base.

The recent South Park pisstake of it was quite funny indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Yeah the first few were the songs off the album but he's gone on to make it a full twelve which you can get on DVD. It's one hour 40 mins of pure genius.

I particularly like the scene with the midget (who's been sleeping with a woman named Bridget) ****ting himself as he is getting beaten up by a cop in a kitchen where he was discovered hiding under the sink.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ha, this is some funny stuff
    the midget is the baby's daddy, wtf?
    . This has to be seen to be believed, I especially like when he is doing the narration just before they reveal the midget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Makaveli wrote:
    This has to be seen to be believed, I especially like when he is doing the narration just before they reveal the midget.

Oh yeah. [fading out as R Kelly goes back into the closet] "midget...midget....midget...."

Classic stuff. I also like the way R Kelly pulls out his gun at every available opportunity. In the first scene he must have been sleeping with it tucked into his pants.

I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Advertisement