Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dave grohl wanted

Options
  • 04-12-2005 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

nebody out there capable of being dave grohl in a foos tribute band, only one in country i think drummer, lead guitarist and bass player in place key ingredient needed, wat are the foos without dave? were in drogheda, hope to hear from someone singer/ guitarist

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Tuitser

Argghh!! I had that very same brainwave the other night and was planning on doing the same thing!! Just cos it`s the only one in the country and they`re so popular!! I`m from Drogheda too but I can`t do Dave!! Just Lead Guitar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭moby1

sorry lad if i gave you that job id have nuthin to do myself looks like its not gona be too easy to find sum1 to do the job

If ders any chance you wer lyin about de bass just to get any singers excited, I could do that! If I`m not mistaken, der bassist uses a plec so I could do it no bother!! So do ya need a bassist?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

wat age r you Im up in dublin until xmas im stayin out in dalkey i play guitar and i can sing a bit.

sorry tuitser bass is filled but shud that change il let you know howsabout dat, randomguy im 21 and the others are early 30's if you are staying just until xmas thats not much use sorry and i need someone who can scream like dave grohl and reall pull it off so if thats you lemme know

• Advertisement

Lovely!! I`ll be awaiting your call!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

sory im only 15

no bother hope you find a band

Advertisement