Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcd installation

Options
  • 04-12-2005 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone knows a good installer of lcd/plasma screens for the home. Cable has to come from different rooms etc... and I would rather let someone do the job properly. I live in Finglas.............
    Thanx in advance...........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I just did that over the weekend (well have to site it on the wall now but other than that its done)
    Its not a terribly difficult job if you are anyway handy.
    I brought a signal/power feed up from where the current tv was (shelf in bedroom) stuck a socket for each (in the attic) approx above the location I want the tv in.
    Drill out a small hole in the wall and in the "roof" of the partition to drop the cables though, fix bracket to wall (around the hole), connect up the bits and bobs your uncle.
    Hopefully :v:

Advertisement