Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf insurance

Options
  • 04-12-2005 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

After reading the thread on " near misses ".
    Where to insure?
    Hope this is possible not being a member of a golfclub .

Or otherwise if more want an insurance the insurers may be interested in accepting a group ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

there is one for €20 year run through clubs. Dunno if you have to be a member to avail of it and i cant remember the name. It covers equipment for loss or damage and cover sfor €200 drink for a hole in one in a GUI competition :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

www.coylehamiltonwillis.com

Look for the GOLFSURE policy

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

The incident that keeps being mentioned on the leaflets they send out worldwide happened on Greenore golf club. Supposedly the guy who was hit was a foreign sailor, who was trespassing on the golfcourse. And the insurance company did not even contest the claim one bit. Pay out 250k and use it as a case to refer to forever.. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 portman

That is the case on every insurance. In fact it is built on fear.....
    But I wouldn't mind having an insurance. Called the mentioned insurance company; only available to Golfclubs and society's if 20 persons are willing to go for it.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

Just on the insurance point, I've my clubs insured on the house policy for 14 euros a year.. all risks, so they are covered in the car and all. Just fyi..

• Advertisement
Advertisement