Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to start a band?

Options
  • 04-12-2005 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Anyone out there who is playing an instrument (guitar drums bas or can sing) and wants to start a serious band reply to this thread for more information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

bassist anseo, posted here last week http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054856799 see whatcha think and e-mail me if interested, i've had a few replies already but i like to keep my options open.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

I would be more into metal and older stuff like metallica pink floyd, foo fihgters iv got quite a range of rock music likes maybe we can meet somewhere in between thogh im 15 though that could be a bit of a problem

but ANYBODY and I mean anybody, who is interested in starting or joining a band plz reply to this thread or if u know anybody whod be interested please tell or ask them

Cmon Anybody who is interested in starting a band or being in one PLEASE reply to this THREAD. I know there ae ppl out there COME ON

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I'm 15 and a guitarist. I'm looking to form a band aswell.

Where abouts are you from?

PM if you're interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Clown

Wat you play somerandomguy? Guitar?

• Advertisement

jammy, im 15 nd i live in cork but i travel up to dublin sometimes, clown, i play the guitar and the drums and if needs be i can sing a bit, do u play an instrument? wat age r u? wer r u from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Ah I see.

Well I live in Dublin, so I suppose it wouldn't really work.

Advertisement