Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT Thread

Options
  • 03-12-2005 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭

Folks its great to finally see a LIT Thread on Boards.ie and I hope all manner of stuff will be discussed here. Especially the parking thing which as an exLIT grad I am very interested in. Happy discussing:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ah my old stomping ground. Spent 3 years in LIT between 1997 and 2000.

I lived in the Shannonside hostel, which I believe is now a refugee home? Great times were had in room 42 there. Also lived in Coleraine Estate, number 10 if I remember correctly. Good times.

Id love to spend a week there again, going to The Dav on mondays, McGregors and Bakers on Tuesday, Bakers again on Wednesday (I Djed there), and where-ever thrsday. Not much college was attended. Great days.

Advertisement