Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I change phone line back to eircom?

Options
  • 02-12-2005 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,331 ✭✭✭✭

I'm with UTV-talk. I want to take up blueface but keep my number so I must change the line back to eircom. Does anyone know how to do this as I cannot find a transfer facility on the eircom.ie site nor do I know which biddy-number to call.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭shltter

I think I just rang 1901 and then they put you through to a different company that takes your details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Maybe if you move to BT they'll start sending winbacks around to your house?
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I'm with UTV-talk. I want to take up blueface but keep my number so I must change the line back to eircom. Does anyone know how to do this as I cannot find a transfer facility on the eircom.ie site nor do I know which biddy-number to call.

Ring Eircon. Strange as it sounds they will know how you go back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

I went through all that to change over my number to eircom so i could go with blueface for my phone. they put you though to an external company and record the questions regarding the changeover. One month later and they know nothing about it. so they get another months rental from you.I cancelled my line altogether the next day. I was determined not to pay any more line rental to eircon, besides i like the number blueface gave me.I also changed my broadband to ntl and now I am eircon free.

Advertisement