Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscription problem

Options
  • 02-12-2005 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Have posted this in the help forum already, but there doesnt seem to be anyone answering questions there too much, so just posting here as well.

I originally purchased a 3-month subscription on 30/08/2005, i got an email a few days ago saying my subscription was about to end. Rather than purchase another three months, i decided to purchase a years subscription instead, now the 3-month subscription has expired. but i cannot access any subscriber-only forums, even though the years subscription (232/11/2005-22/11/2006) is showing in my control panel. What can be done to restore my subscriber access?
    And i just noticed the stars above my name have reverted back from the four red stars to two

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

You'll have to have patience....think only the admin can help

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Do i need to contact anyone? when i first purchased a subscription my account was changed instantly, i understand i changed from a tri-monthly to yearly subscription, but i would have thought it was an automatic change-over? how long should i wait before contacting anyone?

I'd wait a few hours anyway and then maybe PM a supermod and they might be able to grab an admins attention

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

RuggieBear wrote:
    I'd wait a few hours anyway and then maybe PM a supermod and they might be able to grab an admins attention

Is there any particular Smod that i should contact about this problem of mine?

tbh, i don't know but you could try Gordon or Beruthiel....

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Will have a look and will ask the other admins about it.

DeV.

Advertisement