Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.S. Policy Kills Millions!

Options
  • 02-12-2005 6:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

A Virginia man and "Christian peace activist" was taken hostage in Iraq on November 30, 2005. Tom Fox was in Iraq on a self proclaimed mission to "show Americans the 'truth' about what U.S. policy is doing to innocent Iraqi Citizens."

The group that Mr Fox was representing, Christian Peacemaker Teams, said in a statement today: "We are angry because what has happened to our teammates is the result of the actions of the U.S. and U.K. government due to the illegal attack on Iraq and the continuing occupation and oppression of its people."

I'm here to tell you, this group is absolutely right!!! Millions of people die every year as a direct result of U.S. Policy. I have an idea how the Christian peace team could have exposed this without having to risk being taken hostage by those innocent Iraqi's.

If they want to expose the horrors of the deaths caused by U.S. policy on millions of innocent people all these folks needed to do was to take their video cameras and film a dumpster behind an abortion clinic. At least the Iraqis had warning the bombs were coming. The child that was removed from the mother, all except the head, while his little legs are still kicking gets no warning. The abortionist jams his knife into the back of the baby's head (legally because the head is still in the womb) until his little legs fall lifelessly down, and then the his little head is severed. The little person who never had a name is then discarded. But that's when the real battle begins. This is when all of the genetic scientists start casting lots to see who gets to carve the little body up so that a few of them may live a little longer from the organs they clone.

The peacemakers have the right Idea, just the wrong place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Emm.. Iraqi civilians can indeed be compared to aborted foetuses, nice chain of logic there. :confused:
    This is when all of the genetic scientists start casting lots to see who gets to carve the little body up so that a few of them may live a little longer from the organs they clone.

Scientists are prolonging their lives by cloning human organs from cells harvested from aborted foetuses in dumpsters? They decide who gets first pick by casting lots? Now that is something you should film on your camcorder.

the Christian peace team could have exposed this without having to risk being taken hostage by those innocent Iraqi's.

If you take a member of a "peace team" hostage at gunpoint then you are not innocent, well as far as most reasonable people are concerned anyway..

This belongs in Humanities tbh. Nn, bb, umm I hate Darwin too..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

I am amused by the smooth transition link between captured workers in Iraq to a description of illicit abortions.

However, if you're worried about the whole knives-up-the-spout deal, perhaps you're right. We should make abortions part of the subsidised healthcare system. That way, we can remove the necessity of 'backyard abortions' for those who can't afford proper ones, and carry out the national policy in a much more humane manner. Fortunately, most of my female acquaintances are of middle-class level, and have a health insurance policy which covers abortions. I need never fear that they will be found behind a dumpster in such a manner as described.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Moving to Humanities.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

"We are angry because what has happened to our teammates is the result of the actions of the U.S.
    Before, or after, nine eleven, hmmm? The US got attacked, and fought back. As for the hostages: the Iraqi's call them spies, the American's call them
    the continuing occupation and oppression of its people."
    Yes. I agree here. The americans are encouraging them to vote, for the women to get jobs (and get elected), whilst the suicide bombers want all women to stay at home, shut the f*ck up and take it, and have no democracy at all...

=-=

And now for the fun bit. Christian's want to make abortion illegal. So, instead of dying by the needle (in a legal abortion clininc), the baby would die by the method you just described (in a backstreet). This kind of f*cks up your little rant.

=-=

The US will kill you if they think your a threat to them. Before, Saddam would kill you if he didn't like you, your religon, your race...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

the_syco wrote:
    And now for the fun bit. Christian's want to make abortion illegal. So, instead of dying by the needle (in a legal abortion clininc), the baby would die by the method you just described (in a backstreet). This kind of f*cks up your little rant.

syco I agree with you completely on all your other points, and find myself wondering how I can't agree with someone who seems so sensible, but the idea that abortion will carry on to the same extent in backstreets after it has been made illegal is wrong. If it is made illegal, a lot less people would do it, and while some of the methods would be worse, i believe that it is in the greater good to ban it completely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Isn't there rumblings they are planning on overturning Roe vs Wade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭lazydaisy

Bush signed a ban on partial birth abortions in 2003 but some states judges declared it unenforceable. I think this is what is going to the supreme court. Im wondering if they are going to overturn Roe V Wade in order to ensure that no one can perform these kinds of abortions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

ziggy67 wrote:
    What did Iraq have to do with 9/11??

Sssshh!! ... do you want the FBI closing down boards for being unpatriotic and, you know, pointing out the obvious ... keep your head down, don't say anything, and there might be a nice fat oil pump put aside for us ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement