Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone looking for a room next semester??

Options
  • 01-12-2005 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

O.k I'm hoping somebody can help me out here!

I'm heading to France on Erasmus in January and need to fill my room in Groody Student Village for next semester or they won't give me my deposit back, and i really need the bob's for france!!

It's a house with all 4th years and it's got broadband, skysports, skymovies,a double bed and an ensuite in every all included for 70euro a week which is good considering the comfort!!

Now just incase this isn't enough to sell ya, as i'm writing this message, there putting up the sign on the front of Groody Bar and offie, which is just across the road and will be open next wk! and I think there's a shop and takeaway going into the same complex after xmas, if not before!!

....So anyone interested????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Sergeant Horse

however, its sadly in Groody which is so badly ran its not funny.

Advertisement