Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best player and team in pes 5 so far.

Options
  • 01-12-2005 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

henry is by far the best player taking over from shevchenko in the last game.
    AC Milan are my favourate team anyway.i can honestly say that i have never lost with them.STAM is way too good at the back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

In Almost every game I've played using AC Milan I've managed to get Stam sent off.
    Or he did it I should say...

I tend to use AC for multiplayer as they seem to be the best although I do well with Arsenal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Finally a PES where I love to use Utd. They play great with a default formation, which is a bit strange, but I love using them.
    Only problem is their bench is quite crap apart from Park, Saha and Solskjaer.

Best team is tough, but if you like wing play then Juve are top notch. Not even the best defenders can stop Trezeguet and Zlatan if you use them right.
    Personally I love using Udinese, might not be one of the "big" sides most people always use, but I've played a league with my mates and had a 100% record with them, great team! :D

Best player is obviously Ronaldinho, the guy just cant be stopped if used right, he's got it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

dar83 wrote:
    Finally a PES where I love to use Utd. They play great with a default formation, which is a bit strange, but I love using them.
    Only problem is their bench is quite crap apart from Park, Saha and Solskjaer.

Best team is tough, but if you like wing play then Juve are top notch. Not even the best defenders can stop Trezeguet and Zlatan if you use them right.
    Personally I love using Udinese, might not be one of the "big" sides most people always use, but I've played a league with my mates and had a 100% record with them, great team! :D

Best player is obviously Ronaldinho, the guy just cant be stopped if used right, he's got it all.

fiorentina are also a good team that are not well known.luca toni scores nearly every shot.

as for ronaldinho he is not the fastest and doesnt have the best shot and cant take free kiks and they are the main qualities is in pes.henry has it all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

fiorentina are also a good team that are not well known.luca toni scores nearly every shot.

as for ronaldinho he is not the fastest and doesnt have the best shot and cant take free kiks and they are the main qualities is in pes.henry has it all

The Viola are good too yeah, I've used them quite a bit since WE8 though, so they miss that new "special" feel. ;)

Also Ronadinho is quite good at shooting, his pace mat not be Henry standard but his dribbling makes up for that 5 times over. Have you played agaonst a decent player using him? It's a nightmare once he gets the ball at his feet. His Free Kick style is great too, I love his flat run-up to the ball. He may take a bit more practice to get used to compared to generic FK animation Henry, but around the box he's deadly.
    Definately the best player in the game and I'm taking everything into account including passing etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Ronahldinio is bar far the best. After a couple of season of master league about 15 of his stats go up to 99!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Having a lot of joy with Eto signed him for real and he scored twice on his first 2 touches. He is a class act when either the fat man or Raul get tired in a game.

Slightly off topic The best goal and I still cannot beat it I scoard in my first game of PES5 with Gravesson
    Keeper long throw , midfeilder tried to flick over his head , gravesson runs in and blocks with chest , hits a volly first time , over the keepers head ( 3* mind) , we slowed it down and we reckon 40 yard volly

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭6ix

I'm going to go for Juve as my favourite team so far. Nedved is just such a good dribbler!

Players... Not too sure... Shevshenko is a goal machine if used well though. Funny enough I haven't found the right way to deploy Eto'o yet, he's not getting the goals.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Ronaldinho best player. Barca best team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Me and whatever team i pick.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

KdjaC wrote:
    Me and whatever team i pick.

kdjac

thats the attitude!

my fave player is rooney, strong as an ox and lethal from inside or outside the box.. play a through ball to him and hit it first time on the run...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭marky4

my favourite player is Bolo Zenden, he might not have the pace, but he has the skill in the game, and he just doesnt fall over when tackled, he keeps on going, my favourite team are Chelsea simplly because of the john terry and frank lampard fact

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Favourite Player: Ronaldinho or Ibrahimovic
    Favourite Team: Juventus or Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Fav Team: Barca, Juvé or AC
    Fav player: Stevie G, Ibrahimovic, Ronnie, Henry or Pirlo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

Best Player: Ronaldinho
    Best Team : Chelsea
    Fave Player: Shevchenko, my all time favourite PES player
    Fave Team: Arsenal, not great subs bench but great first team and you can really put together moves with these.

Advertisement