Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer to form Accoustic Duo

Options
  • 01-12-2005 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

looking for a singer to start accoustic duo at first then build into an electric band.just wanna play some open mic nights at first then support gigs and add members to band then.im 25 rythm guitarist from dublin north have gear and transport so any singers into performing proper classics and originals leave ur message after the .................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CURLY KAREN

What are proper classics and originals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭lu22

You looking for male or female??
    what sort of stuff you looking to do?
    im 22 female north dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

was going to ask the same question
    male,20,s dub

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

sounds ideal. 23 dublin male here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JackTheLad

Well I would be interested. Have been described as having a Jack L type voice. I'm 31 and from Kilkenny so if you are serius and interested then drop me a line. a_grant_1974@yahoo.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Elder

Hey dude,

How advanced are you on the guitar? I am quite well known already on the circuit. If you are looking for a singer to help with your songs I would luv to do the job. I am a guitarist/piano player with a massive range and great versatility in style. I also have proper use of a home recording studio. If this tickles your fancy email me at ElderRoche@gmail.com. I will be playing in Bruxelles tomorrow(Tues. 13th Dec) if y uwant to pop in I can introduce you to a couple of the lads. I will be the fella in the funny hat.

Talk to ya soon,

Elder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Shell

Wher are u based? Dun a few gigs, just me... gets a bit lonely!!! :( 21/Female by the way!!! Ye write much of ye're own material?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 The_Rags

sorry been away only male sorry and im playing rhythm guitar 15 years so im ok not the greatest guitarist but have been in a few bands

Advertisement