Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Is Flemish For Doll!!!!! Pop And Rock Singer Still Looking For Band!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 30-11-2005 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hello!

I am still looking for a band. I'll tell you some more about me this time!

I am 24, 1.66m tall, 55 kg 'light'...to use a positive word for once. Black eyes, blond long curly hair, very nice look!

Have a great, clear and warm voice, can produce serious VOLUME! Can do lots of different styles with my voice. Have had some vocal training.

Have stage experience. Sang in 2 pop duo's before (Coverbands) and have done a couple of guest performances in a friends' rockband. I love performing but also love the group feeling and the crack during rehearsel!

Looking for a dynamic party rock/pop coverband!!!!!

Email me on karenvanlancker@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 moshmonkeys

What sort of stuff do you like to sing and are you able to get to dublin city center for practice. I stupidly sold my amp a while ago and have to go to the Temple Bar Music Centre to jam. I'm 21, a guitarist into pretty much everything though mainly classical and metal.

Been playing for years. Wouldn't mind doing something light and melodic for a change. As regards pop music I'd like Bon Jovi, Green Day, a bit of Avril Lavigne (I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to like her) and No Doubt. I've been wanting to do some acoustic stuff with just a singer for a while. I've a good few riffs written and I'm a very competent guitarist. Would be leaning in a more melancholic pop direction than happy uplifting stuff. anyway give me a shout if you're interested. email dogmatic7@hotmail.com or reply here. Cheers.

yea forgot to say I can get other musicians too - drummer and bassist and second guitarist if needs be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 CURLY KAREN

Hi!

I surely can get into the city centre. I work in Sandymount, so no problem there. Were you thinking of forming a band or an acoustic duo? Guitarist and Singer-type-thing? I actually really want to be in a full band with lotsa people. I see myself singing covers (Have no interest in doing someone's own stuff ..unless it's REALLY GOOD!) of popular rock/pop sons like No Doubt, Bon Jovi,... Because everybody knows them and I think it's great to actually get some feedback out of your audience. You get less and less response and enthousiasm when you sing your own stuff. If you think about it that's not a strange thing at all. I mean, when I go to a pub, I want to hear some great music, and if I can sing along or dance to it, because I know it :even better. A combination would be okay I think. As long as the bands' own material doesn't override the rest.
    Still interested? Send me a mail if you like: karenvanlancker@hotmail.com or you can reply here.

Advertisement