Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North West Meath - a proper post

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi

was sorry to see that thread on NW Meath got closed. Would actually be good to have some propoer chat/discussion about it.

So here's my bit:

Athboy - can't comment don't know it well enough.
    Oldcastle - actually not a dead town, has lots happening, too many pubs for my liking though. The commute to Dublin every day is a killer, anyone else finding this too? Gorgeous area and consider myself very very lucky to have found my dream home there. It often gets forgotten by MCC and the rest of the county, but I've actually found it very friendly and very welcoming. Will be great if the cinema re-opens.

So, anyone got anything to say - lets have a discussion please people, not just garbage.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement