Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soc ball photos anyone???

• 30-11-2005 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

If anyone's got photos post them up. Didn't get to go myself but saw many foxy young ladies (and blokes in suits) around the Hub yesterday evening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

find young ladies .... ummmmmm

www.eurobilltracker.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I had a disposable camera so as soon as they're developed I'll scan it and put them up on my redbrick space.

Was looking at a few of my mates earlier and they're class

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Aye, I was down in the bar from 1 yesterday in the suit with some mates but there was feck all down there. Things picked up after awhile but it was dead again by 8, ah well!

Socs Ball was great craic though, some of ye clean up pretty well alrite! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Jesjes wrote:
    PIC_0204.JPG

Love the way Jesjes is looking on in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yeah, that's gas :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Heh. they were the weirdest ppl ever. Asked to sit down at our table. Talked drunkenly for ages. Then started kissing in the most unbeliveable way for AGES. I really loudly asked them to move to another table, tehy were so busy they completely missed it. So we were gonna throw a wet towel at them... hahaha

So I stood behind them and got one of the lads who was too scared to stand behind themhimself to take a pic. They didnt even notice....

heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~jesjes/SocsBallIceSkating/640/PIC_0202.JPG

That isn't Eoin O'Malley on the right, is it? Or have I gone mad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

NoelRock wrote:

Lol!

That's eh... Biteme. Dave. Dunno his second name.

• Advertisement

Hah, the funny thing is that guy was wearing a pink shirt...A PINK SHIRT!!

...or am I the only person who thinks pink shirts are funny? And yes Jes I knew her but I wasnt going to ask her to move tbh.,.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but..." I'm sure that would have gone down REAL well! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

NoelRock wrote:

Who's Eoin O'Malley?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Its the new you :D

Not you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Hahahaha, to clarify - Eoin O'Malley teachers Intro to Politics in Law&Gov... I'm sure you've seen him - he looks rather like you apparently!

Advertisement