Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website's looking well

Options
  • 30-11-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

The updated ULSU website at www.ulsu.ul.ie is up and it's looking well. Congratulations to those involved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

tis indeed! fair play to anne et al who were involved in the whole thing; it looks well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Pity it doesnt work too well and has missed the eyes of a tester..

Missing images, unbolded typefaces , dead links.. hmmm

One example, click services.. goes nowhere, you actually have to activate the hover link. Then go into games room.. aint looking too pretty.

Hasnt been designed with a lot of things in mind.. reduced vision or mobility.. wonder how it would pass a bobby test...

also .. +'s give the idea of clickable links whereas there is no link...

Oh well back to the drawing board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Ginger wrote:
    Pity it doesnt work too well and has missed the eyes of a tester..

Missing images, unbolded typefaces , dead links.. hmmm

One example, click services.. goes nowhere, you actually have to activate the hover link. Then go into games room.. aint looking too pretty.

Hasnt been designed with a lot of things in mind.. reduced vision or mobility.. wonder how it would pass a bobby test...

also .. +'s give the idea of clickable links whereas there is no link...

Oh well back to the drawing board

Ah yeah I never said it worked well just that it's looking well. Hopefully those teething problems will be overcome eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

It shouldnt be live till its been tested .. no point in it really as it leads to all this type of stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ooh ohh can I play and break it too?! :v:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

kaimera wrote:
    ooh ohh can I play and break it too?! :v:

No *slaps hand*

Looks quite nice, but theres not much on it, is there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

apparently there were lots of 'technical difficulties' in its production................. hmmmmmmphhhh.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Its pretty woeful, nothing seems to work and its all over the place with bad links, no images etc.. Back to the drawing board I think..

Advertisement