Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Jukebox

Options
  • 30-11-2005 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

To save me buying another CD rack I'm thinking of getting a jukebox which I can put all my CD's in and play any song with the click of a button. How much do these things cost and where can I get one? Preferably something that you can put on a wall like the modern one's in pubs. If they're too expensive a cd-player type will do.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Well the ones in pubs are just coin operated mp3 players, a PC based system would be your cheapest, best solution i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭shano

does anyone know how to configure the NSM Ultimate Jukebox (like the one shown on the right here http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/NSM/NSMTradition.htm) - basically I need to know how to disable or increase the timer which controls when a demo song is played. There is a reject facility which can stop the song from playing but this is frustrating if the TV or an iPod is hooked up to the system as it must be done every 20mins or so currently...

Advertisement