Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Minutes Of Kong online..

Options
  • 30-11-2005 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭

Apparently recently shown on NBC in the US...

Download it here

Sizes range from 20MB to 50MB - get the big 'un if you're on a BB connection as it's well worth it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dilly1

The graphics look a bit 'yellow pack', doesnt look like it will be any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,818 ✭✭✭✭Basq

"Graphics look a bit yellow pack"?! :confused:

..... hmmmmmmm...... i'm not even gonna pretend i know what that means!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

yellow pack was a cheap brand of food sold in supermarkets just like kvi and the tesco white brand now so basically he is saying effects looks ****

i liked the preview showed a very human side of kong and how anne feels protected with hi around cant wait for whole movie now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I kinda over-indulged myself in Kong recently. I finished the videogame last week, so over the weekend, I watched the original, then Son of Kong, then the 1976 remake and then "Kong Lives", the sequel to the remake. You'd think I'd have had enough of giant monkeys, but apparently not.

That video was pretty nice. I know what Dilly1 is saying - from the little video, it does look a little cheesy and "hyper-real", but it seems like this is the tone the movie is going for. And besides, I really don't think that a 50MB DivX is going to do this film any favours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Did anyone realise that when she got on Kong's shoulder she was dripping wet, but when she came off she was bone dry and her hair was perfectly blow dried. The drying can be explained, but not the salon styling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Apparently Kongs good with his hands. *shrug*

Advertisement